



To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not rich; to study hard, think quietly, talk gently, act frankly; to listen to stars and birds, to babes and sages, with open heart; to bear all cheerfully, do all bravely, await occasions, hurry never. In a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common. This is to be my symphony. -William Henry Channing
4 comments:
Peter, Good to hear from you yesterday day. Great surprise!! you will never guess who i ran into today at lunch? Jason Dufrain (SP?) No joke. You are an inspired man. I havent seen Jason in like 10 years and then you call and i run into him at lunch the very next day. I wonder if he needs something? I knew exactly who it was when i saw him. So i went up to him and said. Hey, Petter Morkel told me to tell you hello. then i told him who he was and i think he remembered me. Anyways, what are the odds of that!
our blog newportgneitings.blogspot.com
We love your sense of humor! It's Hilary and Charlotte, just having a girl's night and checking on old friends while Jared is away at the Father and Son Camp-out. We think that we all need to get together for a "roommate" reunion sometime soonish. It's great to see that you're doing well. Lots of love!
Dude! I'm so glad my daughter has red hair, I wish it was redder, not carrots you understand, but redder.
As you can see my girls are red heads too.
Post a Comment