Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Turning Eight is great...

Ewan told me on the way to school a couple weeks ago that he doesn't know why teenagers make a big deal about getting their drivers license when they turn 16.
Turning eight is much better because of three things: you can be a cub scout, you can get baptized and you don't have to ride in a booster seat anymore.

I didn't have the heart to tell him when less than a week later the American Academy of Pediatrics revised their recommendation. Now kids should be in booster seats until they are 4'9".

2 comments:

Christine said...

Don't tell Laila! She's almost 34.

Taranani said...

haha, I love that! What a good boy. I read that revised apa recommendations, and was really surprised... not many people I know follow them as they were, and now they are even stricter. Thanks again for having us over after Ewan's baptism. He looked handsome in that suit.