Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Once upon a time we had cousins...

It wasn't long ago nor in a galaxy far, far away; in fact it was only last spring that we had cousins. Well technically we still have them but they are half a world away in Turkey, which may as well be another galaxy when we consider the cost of going to visit them.

Our kids had so much fun hanging with their cool cousins. Atticus Felix, Sherman Arthur and Cincinnatus Christopher MCCOLLUM. (You can follow their mommy's blog here www.bunsyadventure.blogspot.com)

We went to Power Tumbling (which no longer does toddler day because of poor turnout. (I wonder who is to blame for that ;)

We played at McDonald playplaces and went to the park often. We did crafts and went sledding together, and now like just sucks without them.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Hey, you guys suck too. That's why we love you so much. Today I was asking the kids who their best friends were. Atticus said "Anna and Cuppy" We miss you guys too. So much. Why don't you guys go to one of those conferences they hold in the States and see what kind of offers you can get from international schools in Turkey? I'll find a link for you and send it to you.

TOVAR said...

Tell me about it! My kids don't even know their cousins in reality. They simply know them as the people we see on blogs and what not. So we may as well live in Turkey. Oh, wait. Texas is quite unique, but not even close to being as cool as Turkey!

Taranani said...

I have to agree with you! You had the advantage of living much closer to them, but we miss meeting up with them so much. I think we should close Turkey.