Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not rich; to study hard, think quietly, talk gently, act frankly; to listen to stars and birds, to babes and sages, with open heart; to bear all cheerfully, do all bravely, await occasions, hurry never. In a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common. This is to be my symphony. -William Henry Channing
4 comments:
THis is Rachelle's little sister Amy...I can't believe how big you family is getting. You have such cute rugrats! I am glad that you two are doing well.
Of course you can add us to your favorites if we can do the same. I can't believe how fast time goes by and so much changes so quickly... it is good to reconnect.
Of course you can add us to your favorites if we can do the same. I can't believe how fast time goes by and so much changes so quickly... it is good to reconnect.
Of course you can add us to your favorites if we can do the same. I can't believe how fast time goes by and so much changes so quickly... it is good to reconnect.
Post a Comment